Carry out the 3D structure design and 2D detail design of the products, so that the mechanical design of the new equipment can be completed in a timely manner and meet the requirements of reliability, producibility, ease of maintenance and cost optimization of mechanical parts.
Basic job content for new product design:
1. Formulating solutions for the mechanical development of new products based on customer and internal requirements.
2. Organize and initiate the review of product design solutions.
3. Participate in the selection of suppliers for mechanical parts and be responsible for the product selection.
4. Responsible for product structure design, 3D modeling, 2D drawing output.
5. Responsible for the preparation of test scheme, test tools and other materials.
6. Responsible for product production process trouble shooting.
Existing product modifications:
1. Responsible for the optimization and upgrading of product design solutions.
2. Responsible for the modification design, 3D modeling and 2D drawing output for the improved products.
3. responsible for the tracking and problem handling of the production process of the improved products.
4. responsible for tracking the performance feedback of the modified product, collecting and organizing the feedback information until the product modification is successful.
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical design and manufacturing related majors.
2. Five or more years of experience in mechanical product design in related industries, with similar design experience in skid-mounted products.
3. Proficient in using at least one 3D modeling software (such as SolidWorks, Tribon, etc.), as well as CAD and other product design software.
4. Strong initiative, good communication and coordination skills and teamwork spirit, patient and meticulous.
5. Good practical experience and professional understanding in piping, equipment layout, mechanical calculation, stress analysis, etc.
6. Able to adapt to certain travel tasks according to work requirements.
7. Have a good ability to write in English and be able to communicate in a certain way orally is preferable.
8. Ability or experience in conducting product inspections at equipment and material suppliers is a plus.