Preferred main location: Shanghai
Reports to: CTO
About the role:
We are looking for a smart and talented Industrial Manager who can perform several important roles within our technical organization. You will be responsible for carry on industrial research, planning, and also part of daily technical industrial team management. You will also be required to oversee the entire development process of new industrial research orientation, new products development within the technical organization.
Your active participation will be required from the initial planning phase to implementation or production phase, while at the same time, need accurately find the suitable and cost-effective industrial research topic and arrange smartly the activities to achieve good result. You should also stay informed on what is happening in the industrial research field of methane decomposition technology at large to make sure technical team is up-to-date to current industrial development trend and current the team is with working one most fit, reasonable and promising industrial R&D developments.
Industrial Manager will need to use creative abilities and research methods, based on methane decomposition industry development trends, point out the suitable industrial research activity focusing domain and target potential markets. You are expected to report on any industrial technical research and product issues that are discovered during evaluation, and manage industrial research activities, arrange and perform the analysis to the result of new product engineering testing and, and summarize all the valuable output.
B.Sc., M.Sc. and Phd.Sc. in Chemistry Technology (engineering, material science, etc.)
Strongly preferred experience regarding process catalysis / reaction kinetics and catalytic materials related to environmental/ clean technology/ TCD process
- Proven experience in a relevant role.
- A strong sense of creativity in the process of handling of industrial R&D activities and solving problems creatively.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and strong for one specific industrial R&D major.
- Very good leadership and managerial skills, possess hands-on experience in managing or leading a team.
- The ability to communicate well with customers, colleagues.
- Ability to multitask efficiently and good at managing time.
- Good business sense and personality.
- More than 8 working years’ experience